Due to a variety of reasons, such as nutrition, environment, stress or even normal age related cognitive decline (as we get older we tend to forget things), the brain may not perform at its optimal capacity.
Get Smart™ was designed for as a comprehensive approach to complete cerebral health. Based on the latest research, using ingredients in doses found effective in published clinical trials, Get Smart represents the latest research specific to healthy brain functioning.
- Based on the latest research
- Contains 10 clinically-supported ingredients
- Two (2) month supply
Promotes and Supports:
Both temporal (long-term) and working (short-term) memory1-2
Neuronal synaptic transmission which play a central role in learning and memory3
Sensory motor gating (keeps the mind from “wandering”)4
The ability to accommodate new and relevant information5
Cognition compromised by age-related cognitive decline (ARCD)6
Suggested Use: Take 1 or 2 capsules daily or as recommended by your healthcare provider
- Sakatani K, Tanida M, Hirao N, et al. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2014. 812: 295-301.
- Scholey A, Savage K, O’Neill B et al. Hum Psychopharmacol. 2014;29(5):434–445.
- Camfield D, Stough C, Farrimond J et al. Nutr Rev. 2014. 72(8):507-22.
- Ota M, Wakabayashi C, Matsuo J et al. Psychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2014. 68(5):337-43.
- Bruce SE, Werner KB, Preston BF, et al. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2015. 65(8): 1003-1007.
- Scholey A, Camfield D, Hughes M et al. Trials. 2013;14:404.