BLOOD SUGAR™ – Multiple Mechanisms of Action – Sugar and in particular glucose come from the foods that we eat and is the main source of energy required by the liver, fat and skeletal muscle cells. Circulating levels of glucose in the blood (“blood sugar”) are regulated by insulin produced by the pancreas. Insulin helps breakdown glucose to be used by the cells and thus removes it from circulation. If the pancreas does not produce enough insulin then glucose remains and builds up in the blood. High levels of blood sugar over an extended period of time can be detrimental to overall health. More than 100 million U.S. adults (> 20yo) have elevated blood sugar levels and in 2012, the total direct and indirect estimated cost of diagnosed high blood sugar levels in the United States was $245 billion.
- Contains condition-specific ingredients in quantities proven efficacious
- Supported by over 50 ingredient-specific human peer-reviewed and published clinical trials
- Measurable results typically seen within 30 days of use
Promotes and Supports:
Normal glucose metabolism1
Healthy glucose levels2
Healthy insulin potential3
A healthy insulin-to-glucose ratio4
Normal liver and pancreatic function5
Suggested Use: Take 2 vegetarian capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Shahmiri A, Soares M, Zhao Y et al. European Journal of Nutrition. 2013. 52(7):1821-1824.
- Anderson R, Zhan Z, Luo R et al. J Tradit Complement Med. 2015;6(4):332–336.
- Martin J, Wang Z, Zhang X et al. Diabetes Care 2006;29:1826-32.
- Han H, Corbin R, Godfrey C et al. JBI Database of Systematic Reviews & Implementation Reports. 2013. 11(12):17-32.