BLOOD LIPIDS ™ – Homeostasis – In the United States, 95 million adults (> 20yo) have total cholesterol (TC) levels greater than 200 mg/dL (“borderline” high cholesterol); 29 million have TC levels greater than 240 mg/dL (high cholesterol); and, 7% of US children have high cholesterol. Elevated low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C), reduced high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C) and a reduction in the TC:HDL-C ratio are associated with compromised cardiovascular health and function. Changes in cholesterol levels and in particular those deviating from “the norm,” are the result of diet/lifestyle, obesity, genetics and/or an underlying condition. The ingredients in ACG’s Blood Lipid formula offer a comprehensive and effective approach for promoting and maintain healthy cholesterol levels within the normal range.
BLOOD LIPIDS ™
OUR PRICE: $20.40
BLOOD LIPIDS ™ combine high dose water-soluble folic acid (Vitamin B9) with four botanical extracts clinically shown to support and maintain healthy levels of HDL, LDL and total cholesterol already within the normal range.*Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with products that show promising benefits to the body when taken correctly, in the correct dosage, and for the right reasons.
- Iwamoto T, Hosoda K, Hirano R et al. J Atheroscler Thromb. 2000.7(4):216-22.
- Rondanelli M, Giacosa A, Opizzi A et al. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2013. 64(1):7-15
- Castaño G, Más R, Fernández J et al. Curr Ther Res Clin Exp. 2003. 64(8):522-537.
- Hernández-Camacho J, Bernier M, López-Lluch G et al. Frontiers in Physiology 2018, 9(44).
- Tappia P, Xu Y, Dhalla N. Clin. Lipidol. 2013. 8(3):345–359.