Whether you’re looking to boost your immune system, fight premature signs of aging or give your body an extra boost in warding off serious diseases, maintaining normal Vitamin E levels can help. While healthy adults only need around 15mg of Vitamin E each day, most people don’t come close to reaching this figure from diet alone. In certain cases, it can be a smart idea to supplement Vitamin E intake.
Consulting your doctor is the first step you should take if you’re concerned about Vitamin E levels. If you get the approval, help your body make the most of supplementation by choosing an all-natural, no-filler Vitamin E product from a reputable name-brand supplier. It makes a bigger difference than you may think, and it’s always worth it to choose natural, proven, highly-reputed products—like the ones offered by A.C. Grace.
Mixed Tocopherols and Tocotrienols
Tocopherols and tocotrienols are the primary members of the Vitamin E family. Both tocopherols and tocotrienols come in four varieties—alpha, beta, gamma and delta. While similar in structure and function, they move through the body in unique ways and offer their own distinct health benefits.
Much of the focus surrounding Vitamin E centers around tocopherols, particularly alpha-tocopherol. It has the highest Vitamin E bioavailability and utility in humans, which is why typical over-the-counter Vitamin E supplements usually only contain tocopherols. The four tocopherols perform an important role in the body, neutralizing free radicals and preventing oxidative stress from damaging cells.
Many people benefit from doing a little research and selecting a Vitamin E supplement that contains mixed tocopherols rather than a generic version that only contains the alpha- isomer. While research is ongoing, studies are promising in regard to tocopherols’ role in preventing inflammation and serious diseases including cancer and diabetes.
While tocotrienols don’t get the same level of attention that tocopherols do, recent studies are showing that these flexible isomers may lower cholesterol and promote better heart health. Like the tocopherols, tocotrienols combat free radicals throughout the body to prevent the harmful effects of oxidative stress.
Superior Vitamin E Products
If you’re looking to supplement your daily Vitamin E intake, consider whether increasing your body’s levels of tocopherols or tocotrienols would be more beneficial for your health. Even though alpha-tocopherol is the “typical” Vitamin E supplement you’ll find in big-box stores, most people can benefit from incorporating the other three tocopherol isomers, as well as tocotrienols, into their diet. Take the following options into consideration as you choose the right supplement for you:
Featuring the highest concentration of the Vitamin E tocopherol complex, the Unique E Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate is a convenient way to supplement your daily intake of Vitamin E. Each soft gel contains the complete Vitamin E tocopherol complex – HIGH-Gamma and HIGH-Alpha, along with Beta and Delta isomers. This special formulation of tocopherols is specifically designed to enhance biological activity and to maximize the synergistic benefits of all tocopherol isomers. Each soft gel contains 700mg of our specially formulated Vitamin E complex. Just 1-3 soft gels daily provide a sufficient maintenance dose to support cardiovascular health, combat symptoms of aging and promote a healthy immune system.
For those looking to take advantage of Vitamin E’s role in promoting cardiovascular health and healthy blood pressure, Unique Omega E+® could be right for you. This special formulation is designed by leading medical and nutrition experts in collaboration with the Hypertension Institute. Unique Omega E+® provides a strategic formulation of omega-3 fatty acids combined with natural, safe compounds that offer synergistic benefits. Along with pure omega-3 fatty acids and blood pressure-reducing CoQ10, each soft gel contains Vitamin E as natural tocopherols and a specially formulated complex that enhances absorption and bioavailability.
If you’re looking to avoid tocopherols entirely and want to discover the health benefits of pure tocotrienols, give Unique E® Tocotrienols a try. These soft gels contain High-Delta and Gamma Delta-Gold® tocotrienols at high concentrates of 125mg per soft gel. Unlike other tocotrienol supplements on the market, Unique E® contains absolutely no alpha-tocopherol, which means that your body will be able to better absorb tocotrienols. This product is ideal for anyone who needs a little help maintaining cholesterol levels that are already within normal range. Research shows the tocotrienols in Unique E® can improve vascular and cardiometabolic integrity and support a healthy cardiovascular system.
Additional Healthy Supplements From A.C. Grace
While the cornerstone of the A.C. Grace line is Vitamin E, you’ll find other healthy nutrients that actually work in tandem with Vitamin E to promote overall health. Whether you’re looking to reduce inflammation, boost your body’s immune function or you simply want to provide your cells with the energy they need to complete basic functions, supplementation may be right for you. Consulting your doctor before adopting any supplementation routine is always recommended. If you receive approval, choose options that offer exceptional purity in terms of ingredients, like those described below:
Give your body’s immune system an instant boost with Unique Vitamin C tablets. Like Vitamin E, Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that fights free radical damage throughout the body. By combatting oxidative stress, Vitamin C promotes healthy immune function and fights signs of aging. Just one tablet daily taken with food provides your body with 1 gram of pure, crystalline L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C). The water-soluble cellulose coating locks all the nutrients into each tablet while also allowing for rapid disintegration upon ingestion. Containing no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, Unique Vitamin C is an all-natural choice that helps your body harness the power of this immune-boosting, inflammation-fighting nutrient.
Keep your cholesterol within a normal range, promote a healthy metabolism and even nourish brain cells with Unique Krill+. Produced through a process called Multi-Stage Oil extraction, Unique Krill+ contains high-quality oil that allows you to get more of the benefits of healthy EPA and DHA from smaller doses. Unique Krill+ also contains astaxanthin. Like Vitamin E, astaxanthin is a powerful free radical scavenger that keeps oxidative stress in check throughout the body. Just two soft gels per day gives your cells an instant boost, promoting proper functionality and communication inside and between cells. Freshness and purity are of utmost importance when it comes to harnessing the power of krill oil, and Unique Krill+ is the best option on the market.
Many of the body’s most important functions and biochemical reactions rely on adequate levels of essential nutrients, particularly B vitamins. B vitamins promote healthy brain, liver and nerve cell function; enhance your energy levels and improve muscle tone in the GI tract. Unique Vitamin B+ is specially-formulated with activated forms of folate which boost bioavailability and absorption of all the healthful benefits of Vitamin B. If you’re looking for an incredibly potent and hypoallergenic, yeast-free, vegetarian option, Unique Vitamin B+ is an excellent supplement.
Your body uses adenosine triphosphate (ATP) as the energy source for every process. Every cell manufactures ATP through a complex process in a tiny part of the cell’s mitochondria. How can you ensure that your body is producing enough ATP to support every internal process? Unique CoOH™ is an excellent supplement to consider. It contains CoQ10 in two beneficial forms—ubiquinone and ubiquinol. As your cells make ATP, ubiquinol acts as a powerful antioxidant, protecting the mitochondria and lipid membranes.
In healthy bodies, ubiquinone is converted to ubiquinol in order to protect cell health, but this ability declines with age and in people with certain health concerns. Unique CoQH™ is for those who need to give their body a boost converting ubiquinone into healthy ubiquinol. If this is a concern you have discussed with your doctor, consider looking into Unique CoQH™ to provide your body with the energy it needs to support everyday functions and processes.
Vitamin D plays an important role in every body, enhancing immune system function, regulating bone mineralization and promoting the overall health of your cells. Vitamin D3 in particular offers many health benefits, strengthening bones and muscles; boosting immunity; and even improving mood and aiding in weight loss. Micellized Vitamin D3 Liquid is much different from the D3 products you’d find in big-box stores. The micellization process transforms Vitamin D3 into small droplets, aiding absorption into the bloodstream and providing your body with a wide range of healthy benefits almost instantly.
Vitamin A performs many roles within the body, promoting healthy vision and immune system function; bone and cartilage development; and maintaining and repairing epithelial tissue. If you’re looking to increase your daily Vitamin A intake, Micellized Vitamin A Liquid is an excellent option. As mentioned above, micellized vitamins are rapidly absorbed into the body. Combining the two forms of Vitamin A, Micellized Liquid is easily absorbed into the bloodstream allowing your body to take full advantage of this healthy nutrient. Micellized Vitamin A Liquid also contains potassium sorbate, acting as a hypoallergenic stabilizing agent. Just one drop daily with food or drink makes maintaining consistent Vitamin A levels easy and convenient.
Experience the Synergies of Superior Supplements
The vitamins you ingest, through food or supplements, work together in complex ways in the body. As they interact with one another, they can work together to promote peak absorption, and some vitamins work in concert with each other to help your body better absorb other vitamins and nutrients.
Vitamin E has a synergistic effect with many other vitamins. Vitamin E works well with other nutrients that have antioxidant or anti-inflammatory properties—just a few of these include Vitamins C and D3, as well as CoQ10 and Omega3 krill oil.
- Vitamin E and Vitamin C: Vitamins E and C are a true powerhouse combo. While Vitamin C is the most effective nutrient when it comes to boosting immune system function, both E and C play a role in fighting the free radicals that contribute to oxidative stress in the body. Ensuring that you maintain your recommended daily intake of both vitamins empowers your immune system, keeping infection at bay and even preventing or delaying certain serious diseases including cancer and heart disease. Vitamin C isn’t stored by the body like Vitamin E is, so be sure you’re fulfilling your daily intake requirements with diet or supplementation.
- Vitamin E and Vitamin D3: Maintaining healthy levels of Vitamin E and Vitamin D3 provides your body with a powerful defense against inflammation. Some studies also show that Vitamin E and D3, working together, can prevent or delay the onset of cognitive decline. Even though the body produces Vitamin D in response to sunlight, most people don’t receive their recommended daily intake of the nutrient. Likewise, while Vitamin E is readily available in foods, it can be a challenge for most people to eat a healthy diet that contains adequate levels of Vitamin E. In these cases, supplementation may be recommended.
- Vitamin E and CoQH™: Inflammation stress is believed to contribute to early abnormalities that lead to the development of vascular diseases, including heart disease. Studies have shown that Vitamin E and coenzyme CoQ10 (CoQH™) are a powerful duo, keeping the body’s inflammatory response in check and preventing oxidative stress from harming cells.
- Vitamin E and Krill+: Supplementing with Vitamin E and Krill+ is an excellent way to promote a healthy cardiovascular system and circulatory system; healthy brain function; joint support and inflammation reduction. Combining these two supplements provides better absorption of Omega-3 in the gut and following absorption. The synergistic effects of both vitamins are strong, particularly when it comes to fighting off inflammation.
Natural Vitamin E Supplementation Matters
When you supplement with Vitamin E, or any other vitamin for that matter, choosing a natural, organic option makes a big difference in terms of effectiveness. As you’re selecting a Vitamin E supplement, look closely at the label. If you’re holding an organic product, the vitamin listed should either be d-alpha tocopherol, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate or d-alpha tocopheryl succinate.
Why is choosing organic important? Alpha-tocopherol is the most biologically active form of Vitamin E – it’s a nutrient that works well with your body.
Going natural is especially important if you’re looking to boost your tocotrienol intake. It’s hard to get enough tocotrienols from diet alone, and many food sources of tocotrienols also contain alpha-tocopherol, which inhibits the absorption of tocotrienols. Boost your tocotrienol intake with pure, natural supplements that only contain the tocotrienol and none of the other Vitamin E isomers you may not actually need.
Learn More About the Role of Vitamin E in Everyday Health
Vitamin E plays a big part in your overall health and wellness. From boosting immunity to reducing the appearance of wrinkles, there are a wide range of healthful benefits to making sure you get your recommended intake of Vitamin E each day. Here’s a brief guide to how this helpful vitamin affects your entire body, inside and out:
- About Vitamin E: Vitamin E is an incredibly important nutrient for the body, serving as a powerful antioxidant that fights inflammation. There are eight chemical forms of the vitamin that are split into two equal families—tocopherols and tocotrienols. Vitamin E is fat-soluble, which means it’s stored in tissues and released on an as-needed basis when the body detects the presence of harmful free radicals.
- General Health Education: Vitamin E plays a wide range of roles throughout the body. It can be an important nutrient for promoting vision health, reproductive health and brain health. Regular consumption of Vitamin E-rich foods has even been associated with reduced risk of coronary heart disease.
- Antioxidants and Inflammation: An imbalance of free radicals and antioxidants like Vitamin E contributes to oxidative stress throughout the body. Increasing daily Vitamin E consumption, as well as the consumption of other antioxidants, reduces the chance for oxidative stress to turn into long-term damage.
- Immunity and Aging Insights: Vitamin E supports the growth and function of T cells, which are a critical component of your body’s immune system. In general, Vitamin E protects the health of cells throughout the body, fighting off premature aging.
- Impact on Skin Health: There’s one simple reason why Vitamin E is a key ingredient in many skincare products – it’s a powerful antioxidant. Vitamin E protects skin from damaging free radicals that contribute to wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and other skin blemishes.
- Vascular Health Topics: While research is ongoing, studies show that a diet rich in antioxidants, including Vitamin E, can potentially improve heart health and prevent the onset of cardiovascular disease. While Vitamin E through diet is the best option, supplementation may be wise if you get a doctor’s approval.
What Makes A.C. Grace Vitamin E Products Great?
Do you really know what’s in the vitamins and supplements you take? You should—your overall health depends on it! When it comes to supplements, you get what you pay for, and picking up a generic option right off the shelf may not be doing you much good at all.
In the case of Vitamin E, if your doctor has recommended supplementation, pay close attention to the quality of products you choose. Whether you’re targeting your tocopherol or tocotrienol intake, it’s worth taking the time to do your research. You should always choose a pure, organic supplement to ensure your body gets the most benefits. From absorption to synergistic effects, pure Vitamin E makes a difference.
Don’t hesitate to talk with your doctor today to see if supplementing is right for you. If it is, A.C. Grace has premium Vitamin E and other supplements designed to help you make the most of your decision to pursue optimal wellness through supplementation.